Home Sharing

Welcome to facilitea.

Why facilitea.

.......
facilitea is an Airbnb co-hosting company. If you are thinking about leaving your home for a couple of days, weeks, or months, consider registering it with us. On your behalf we will then rent it out to tourists, commuters, and travelers, without leaving any traces for you to spot upon your return.

Simple

We want to make your life simple. That's why an earlier version of our name was facilité (French for easiness). And that's why the only thing we ask you to do—is hire us.

Free

You will not have to pay facilitea. Instead, we deduce 20% of your facilitea-generated revenues, before wiring you the remaining 80%. So to say, facilitea services are free of charge.

Profitable

facilitea-run short term rentals generate between twice and thrice as much income, as the regular rent.

See how it works.

After registering your home with us, we will arrange a meeting at your apartment. During said rendezvous, we will shoot pictures with which we will later advertise your home online. Then, the only thing left for us to do is to arrange for key handovers on the days of your departure and arrival. Everything else is taken care of by facilitea.
Learn more / Sign Up Now

Frequently Asked Questions

.......
We acknowledge, that the nature of our business can be very complex, depending on your specific circumstances. That being said, we are trying to provide you with as much information as possible on our website. We are happy to receive and answer remaining questions. Please ask us directly at info@facilitea.de. We will get back to you immediately.

Who do your services appeal to?

Learn more

To everyone who leaves an apartment or house empty. Does not matter if they do so permanently, frequently, or just once. This includes students, commuters, home owners, and travelers.

To everyone who leaves an apartment or house empty. Does not matter if they do so permanently, frequently, or just once. This includes students, commuters, home owners, and travelers.

Do I have to talk to my landlord?

Learn more

Yes. You have a legal obligation to ask your landlord for permission, before offering your home on Airbnb. If you do so without your landlords consent you risk receiving a cease and desist letter and, if you continue subrenting your home afterwards, an eviction.

Yes. You have a legal obligation to ask your landlord for permission, before offering your home on Airbnb. If you do so without your landlords consent you risk receiving a cease and desist letter and, if you continue subrenting your home afterwards, an eviction.

What is the difference between short term rentals and subrents?

Learn more

Short term rentals target those, who would alternatively check in at a hotel. Often tourists or business travelers, they only stay in town for a couple of days. Targeting those groups enables you to rent out your home even during very short or spontaneous absences.

Short term rentals target those, who would alternatively check in at a hotel. Often tourists or business travelers, they only stay in town for a couple of days. Targeting those groups enables you to rent out your home even during very short or spontaneous absences.

What is it with you and tea?

Learn more

Tea is generally associated with comfort, pleasure, and simplicity. Just like our services.

Tea is generally associated with comfort, pleasure, and simplicity. Just like our services.